Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, all! My 2007 Danbury Mint Christmas Beagle arrived in the mail today. Here 'tis:

Unfortunately, a few minutes after I took the picture, the pretty little beagle fell off the sleigh. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif I called Danbury Mint and they are sending out another. Amazingly, the beagle didn't break and the ornament hanger is on the beagle so it can hang by itself from the tree! Did anyone else order one?

·
Premium Member
2,646 Posts
I had my husband tell my daughter that it is what I want for Christmas so I won't get it until then.When it arrives, I will have him take it out and check to make sure everything is OK. I also ordered the beagle house that I was advertised on a flyer with my beagle tree. I haven't even seen a picture of it yet but if it is as cute as the tree I will love it.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Aww man! Where do I get one of them!

We are in Australia, I guess they don't have them over here /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif

(... Erin)

·
Registered
326 Posts
I like the tree, the jacket and the ornament.. Plus the clock, that's very nice too.

I've emailed them to ask if they ship to Australia /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

(... Erin)

·
Registered
326 Posts
They emailed me back to say they do ship to Australia! I guess if I order now, it might make it in time for Christmas!

Andrew wasn't very excited by it, but damn I was!

I gather they bring out one of these each year do they?

(... Erin)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts