Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
They opened a new dog park near me yesterday. I had been eagerly awaiting it to open since the next closest one is 45 minutes away from me. It was kind of slow since it is a new park, but Daisy and this little Schnauzer absolutely loved each other. I forgot my camera
but it was hilarious watching Daisy take off running and this schnauzer trying to catch her. She is now snoozing next to me. It wore her out, and it was HOT out there. They have outfitted the park with dog sized water fountains and that was very nice!

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Sounds like Daisy had a great time -- all it takes is one other dog that gets along with yours for them to have fun! Now ... about the matter of your forgetting your camera -- shame on you!

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Forgot the camera? Oh no no no, you can't do that!

It's great that you now have a close by doggie park. The dog size fountains sound awesome!

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
It sounds like Daisy's first trip to the park was a hit. It's great when the find a friend to wear them out. Jersey always has a great time at the park. It's great to have one so close to home. But how could you forget the camera?!

·
Registered
667 Posts
Oh yeah, dont forget the camera next time..Im sure there will be a ton of other times. We went to the dog park today, and they both needed a bath when we came back in!!!

·
Premium Member
1,729 Posts
I'm glad Daisy had a great time. Charlie goes to the dog park often. It is like 3 minutes drive, quilty if I do not take him.
Sometime I walk up, excercise for me too.
I notice one thing with Charlie. I was trying him out.
I walked around the park, and he stayed close to me, sniffing away but close. I walked to the entrance pretending I was leaving, he came too! But when it was real time to leave, he knew it, and he played the gameI do not want to go home. That when I said, stay, he did listen and I hook the leash back on. He is surely growing and smarter each day.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts