Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Scout still can't decide if she wants to sleep all night or wake up. After Thanksgiving she was sleeping through the night. Then after Christmas she started crying again. Last night she woke up twice (but she didn't get her walks because it was storming). But the night before she slept straight through. We are still trying to figure out the right combination of taking away water, food, wand walking so she doesn't need to potty at 1 am.

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
This is one area we lucked out in, from the very first night we brought Duke home (at 10 weeks), he slept through the night. He slept in bed with us and not a peep until morning. But then we knew as soon as we heard "paws down" that meant to get him outside fast! LOL

·
Registered
862 Posts
She must have been so tired out then /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif I remember this one time when a three-month-old Boeing was up for 15 hours straight without a single nap. He just ran about and played and was having a grand time driving me nuts. That night he slept so soundly I had to get up very often to make sure he still breathed :doh:

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
:woohoo:
Hopefully it's a trend that won't be ending soon!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts