Our Beagle World Forums banner

Daisy Pics...Finally!!!!

3K views 16 replies 10 participants last post by  aison 
#1 ·
Just trying this out. I have my nephew here helping me figure it out. Hope this works.

Monica and Daisy /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

See less See more
#4 ·
Daisy's beautiful! :heart: She looks a lot like my Li'l Girl, and also looks like she might be about the same age. We think Li'l Girl's between 7 and 8 years old. I'm sure you've said before, but how old is Daisy?

Monica, I resized the first picture of Daisy to keep it within the size restrictions.

#9 ·
Thanks for the compliments -- Princess Daisy takes a bow /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

It took 2 hours and I hope I can remember everything my nephew showed me so I can do it without screwing up :thumbup:

Sandyj, Daisy is seven and a half years old, but this was taken back in summer.

The first one is where she waits (at the back French doors) for me to open the door for her or trying to look pathetic to get the treats that are on top of the microwave, which is very close by.

I have to say I'm so happy I can do pics now :happyhappy:

#12 ·
Just wanted to try another pic by myself. Don't know if I remembered everything -- I've been working on this for 2 hours :biglaugh:

This is Princess Daisy on the BIG bed after what looks like a rough night!! Ha Ha

#17 ·
Quote:Originally posted by My Sweet Daisy:

I used Mihov resizing and photobucket. We were really proud of ourselves when we were done :thumbup:
Just a thought, but theres a free program called Irfanview (www.irfanview.com) that is very easy to use for resizing and cropping etc?

If you've learned a process already than no worries, but I've tried a *lot* of different programs and Irfanview is the best (yep, better than photoshop imho for basic resizing and cropping).

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.