Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think Daisy does better than I do at discipline sometimes. She knows that she and Max are not allowed on the furniture in the living room. One night Max jumped up on the couch, and Daisy barked at him and then grabbed his collar and pulled him down (gently too, I might add). Then last night Sophia was starting to sharpen her claws on a chair and Daisy ran over to her, barked, and tapped Sophia on the head with her paw. I've never seen a dog do anything like that before and it was clear that she was telling them to stop.

Now, does this mean that Daisy follows the rules? Of course not! Then she wouldn't be a true Beagle

·
Registered
205 Posts
Awwww...very cute! Has she done things like this before? Maybe she's taken on a mommy role to both of them? Either way, sounds like she's got the rules down.

·
Registered
131 Posts
I need Daisy to come teach Leo a thing or two about the couch, he is relentless about jumping up onto it, lol! Daisy is such a smart girl!

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Well done Daisy, clever girl.

My cat is the disciplinarian here. She hisses and spits at the dogs when they are naughty. If Sherry is annoying her by relentlessly going in and out of the pet door she will sit infront of it to stop her, sometimes trapping her outside

·
Registered
326 Posts
Very sweet indeed. I pictured it:)

Charlie (my beag) when he sees his brother (not a beag breed) doing something he's not supposed to he tattle tails and moves outa the way watching.......here comes mumma type of look and watches the scene haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaha.

darn are beags smart.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.