Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's supposedly a tough toy. We'll see how long it lasts with her. It has no stuffing but does have a squeaker in it. She has deemed that it is HERS and only HERS. Just to prove how much it really is hers, she hasn't put it down since I gave it to her. I think she's afraid that Max will steal it. LOL!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
She's got that it's mine look on her face.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Throw me in to the I want to give it a try ring. Snoopy loves squeaky toys but they don't even last her a day. Where did you find this toy? By the way, what a great pic!

·
Premium Member
2,646 Posts
It looks like the ones I buy Maggie that have a toughness rating. She can destroy the 7's in a day or two but the 9's sometimes last for weeks. They have multiple layers of fabric and stitching and heavy reinforcement around the edges. Let us know how long it lasts for Daisy.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Thanks for the info. I guess Snoop and I will be off to PetSmart this evening. That's dangerous though...she loves to spend my money!

·
Premium Member
1,667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Originally Posted By: jen-n-jerseyAwww, I love the picture. Daisy is such a pretty girl. And she sure looks happy with her new toy. Is it still in one piece?
Surprisingly it is still in one piece! This is even with Max chewing on it too (she had to put it down sometime, LOL). He's not a strong chewer but still. I am pleased with it since it was less expensive than some of the others that I have tried.

·
Registered
847 Posts
Thanks for the info. DaisysMom. We went to Petsmart today and got a few like the one you have pictured and a couple other dog tough toys. However, one of them that was $13 is already coming apart. So I think I'm going to take it back. But we'll see how the others hold up.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts