I know what you mean about being nervous about the spay. I'm already dreading putting Maggie through it, and her's wont' be for another two months. Is there anyway you could postpone the spay and microchipping until you're back from New Mexico?
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.