Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
She finally topped the 20lb mark. She was 20.9lbs at the vet this morning. I had to take Sophia in for a follow-up from her mouth surgery a while back. Daisy needs more heartworm medication so they wanted to check her weight. I think she'll stay a petite Beagle but watch her prove me wrong. LOL!

·
Registered
102 Posts
Last weigh in Zoey was @ 15 lbs. I'm hoping she stays small her grandmother and aunts were all 12 and her mother was 13 1/2 so I've got a good chance but then again she can always suprise me.

·
Premium Member
3,458 Posts
I'm curious to see what Maggie weighs in at when she has her spay on July 7th. According to my home scale, which probably isn't all that accurate, she weights about 15 pounds. She's much smaller than my previous beagle Molly, and I'm hoping she stays small and petite.

·
Registered
303 Posts
Oh wow! Maggie really is tiny. Banjo weighs nearly 13 pounds and he's just a little pup!

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Chloe is 15.8 lb at her yearly check-up (a month ago). She is a petite Beagle... slim too. Her vet said the muscle tone and figure look great - so I'm not worried.

I like her being small, easier to carry her around

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Duke is a little dude, too. He is a little under 13 and weighs between 22 and 24. But, he has great muscle definition and his vet says he's in perfect shape.

At first, I wanted a larger beagle, but have realized that he is the perfect size because he's so portable and easy to travel with. Plus, if he were any taller, he could just get into more!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts