Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got Daisy a new bed today. I noticed that she was starting to outgrow the dog bed that she had been using. It was my previous dog's, and since he was a mini dachshund I knew she'd get too big eventually. She'd taken to laying half in and half out of it /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/tired.gif

So here's her new one and it's so soft that I want it! LOL!

I can't believe how fast she's grown. Here's Daisy and Sophia on January 26th

Here they are again today. Daisy finally outgrew the cat!

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Daisy is adorable - thank you for sharing her with us. I LOVE puppy pictures - just wait a few weeks, you'll all be sick of beagle puppies!

·
Registered
212 Posts
It's nice to see the two can get along. Or is that just for the picture? LOL

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Your girls are gorgeous! Daisy may have outgrown Sophia, but I have a feeling that kitty still rules the house. LOL Cute pics.

·
Registered
865 Posts
Daisy looks to be quite the buddy to your kitty!! When I had a cat, I would "catch" them snuggling together!! LOL!! I swear that when they saw me, they would get this look like they just got caught!!!

·
Registered
605 Posts
Henry has the same bed, Aliesha! He LOVES it... Did you buy chance get it at Target, lol?

·
Premium Member
1,667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Originally Posted By: Toby & LuckyDaisy looks to be quite the buddy to your kitty!! When I had a cat, I would "catch" them snuggling together!! LOL!! I swear that when they saw me, they would get this look like they just got caught!!!
Sophia wants to snuggle with Daisy, but right now Daisy just wants to play. I'm sure when (if) she calms down, then Sophia will snuggle right up. They do play well together now though.

Originally Posted By: Henry's MomHenry has the same bed, Aliesha! He LOVES it... Did you buy chance get it at Target, lol?
I did get it at Target! LOL! Love that store!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts