Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My OH got concerned about Gwenni the other day, he asked me what was hanging from her "girl bits" (We call them the "Tush")

I asked him what he meant and we turned Gwenni upside down and he pointed at the feathery bit that is part of a normal girl puppies girls bits.(I call it the feather)

I said that was normal and he had to double check looking at Foxy upside down. Of course Foxy is a big girl and has had seasons so her feathery bit is not there now. Hubby wanted me to take Gwenni to the vet as he was'nt convinced!!!

Me and Hannah were in fits!!!

He has'nt been around girl dogs much and has always had boy dogs....

He said you can always tell whe Gwenni has had a wee outside as she has a wet "Feather"

·
Registered
23 Posts
HAHA!

That's so funny! The last time we went to the vet, he told us we should wait to have Phoebe fixed until she has her first heat cycle, because...her girlie parts are "reccessed." My husband and I (we are both really mature :raspberry: ) got a good laugh out of that one. Who says that anyway?!

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Silly hubby. Jersey's got the "feather" you talk about. It's how I'd know if she's just gone into the other room and peed when she was a puppy. It also helped me figure out what end the water was coming from when she was first showing signs of incontinence...was is drool or pee while she was sleeping.

·
Premium Member
2,098 Posts
Funny story....thanks for the laugh......great chuckle! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

1 - 6 of 6 Posts