Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Want to know the latest creation of my husband? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif
Well, it happened that we moved our office in the house. It happens now that my honey has a lot of free time, and that he loves doing bricolage works. So he decided to build a little annex in the garden for Milla and Luce, for when we go dining out we never leave them inside the house (bad chewing habits :angryfire: ). It's a lovely two rooms little house (hope to have pics to post in the next days), and the beags love it. The funny thing of this situation is that he thought that they needed an electric installation there :hi: Sometimes I think he's spoiling them too much!

·
Banned
4,444 Posts
Sorry had to giggle at the thought of beagles putting the lights on!!! We found ours liked low lighting if we went out at night. A radio playing and treats before and after!

·
Registered
23 Posts
That is so funny! My husband would do exactly the same if he had the time! He's very good a playing MacGyver and rigging up some amazing works. It's cute to watch how thoughful and detailed they are with those kinds of things, isn't it? They are such good daddies! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Post pics if you can!

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I will surely post pics /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif It's amazing.. Obviously no sign of the beags turning the lights on.. Why should they learn it if someone is already doing it for them?! :sign20:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts