Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just recently we noticed a tiny red pimple-like ball on the very tip of Roscoe's ear (outside, on the end). It is not visible unless you actually pick up his hear and move the fur. I thouhgt it may have been from Cole, as he constantly chews on Roscoe's ears.
It is still there, has not gotten bigger but is hard. He lets us touch it, it doesn't seem to hurt him or anything.

Anyone have this problem before?

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well, it doesn't look like a tick (plus everything has been frozen up here for two months). It is red and really small, like the size of a human pimple I guess. I panic over every little thing. I don't know about a spider bite????

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Amber would get little red bumps inside her ears sometimes. They always went away on their own after a week or so. Give it a few days and if it doesn't go away or grows, take him to the vet. I understand your panic though, I'm like that with Jersey too.

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Vinny has had a couple, in fact he has one on his ear now. The first time it happened, we took him to the vet. He looked at it and said it was a pimple and no need to worry. So we don't. I would not worry unless it becomes sore to the touch or it worries you. Then have your vet look at it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts