Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Henry really does love everybody, but he especially loves visiting my neighbor's colt, Patchy. They even play together, running beside each other on opposite sides of the fence. I grew up riding horses and have a real soft spot for them.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
That is a beautiful scene and a beautiful animal. That's great that Henry can get along with all types of animals also. My dogs wouldn't know what a horse was.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
How great that Henry gets along so well with Patchy! My Maggie has always been fascinated by horses -- there is a stables not far from my house. She would just stare and stare at them.

·
Banned
4,444 Posts
Our two ignore horses, which suits us as quite a few riders go past every day.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Great pictures Melissa. Henry is such a good boy. You did a great job with him. Jersey's never seen a horse. I wonder what she would do if she ever saw one.

·
Premium Member
2,646 Posts
That's wonderful! I don't know if Maggie has ever seen a horse, but once we were at a pet store opening where there was a llama and Maggie did her loudest beagle bay while hiding behind me. She was a pup then so of course everyone laughed.

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks y'all! Patchy has some dwarf goats that live with him, but they won't have anything to do with Henry. Just the other day I took Henry to a really cool store we have here in town, like a combination general/outdoor place. He charmed everybody in the building, and I tried all this cool doggie hiking gear on him. He sure gets into everything...

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
That is so sweet!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts