Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had to share a few recent Duke pictures that are too funny.

This one is after I had gone out of the room for a few minutes and came back to find my Redbook magazine in tatters. Duke tried to look innocent, but as you can see, the evidence gave him away!

In this one, Duke is keeping watch on one of our neighborhood squirrels in the tree.

In this one, Phoebe was in what Duke considers "his spot" on the back of the couch, so Duke decided to try to edge her off.

And here's a link to a video I posted on Myspace of Duke and Phoebe in their morning wrestling match routine. Phoebe may not have any front claws, but I think she gives back as good as she gets!

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&VideoID=28599623

·
Registered
605 Posts
Too cute! Duke reminds me of Henry! (Naughty!)

·
Premium Member
2,646 Posts
Cute pictures. At least Duke tries to look innocent. Maggie just grabs whatever she was tearing up, while running and wagging her tail because she knows I am going to take back what she has.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
The picture of Duke & Pheobe on the couch is great. I wish Li'l Girl and Miss Priss would play with each other but, alas, it's not to be. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif Li'l Girl seems to think that Miss Priss is a competitor for my affection.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.