Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thought this was just adoreable. He just loves to sit on the couch with pillows and his blanket. We just can't get enough of him!

·
Registered
400 Posts
Charlee's adorable.

uh oh, looks like Charlee's about to claim the couch as his own from now on....:D

·
Registered
605 Posts
Super cute beagle puppy alert!

·
Registered
87 Posts
Oh gosh, you're making it hard for me not to go out and scoop up a beagle pup right this moment, or better yet, where do you live? I think I shall slink in during the night and claim him ;D

·
Registered
959 Posts
Where did you get Charlie? This cute little pup made my eyes water up, I would just love to have a brother of his...just for Cobi. You got a winner!

Cathy and Cobi

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I got him from a breeder in Harleysville, PA. Charlee's sister looked just like him. When my daughter and I were choosing, she had chosen Charlee and I had chosen his sister but we really wanted a male so we got him. His brothers were a little bigger and had more brown in the face. Charlee was smaller than the other males and by far the cutest.

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Originally Posted By: Chantel(P-Nut)Oh gosh, you're making it hard for me not to go out and scoop up a beagle pup right this moment, or better yet, where do you live? I think I shall slink in during the night and claim him ;D
I'm right behind you!

·
Registered
702 Posts
Oh, what a sweetie pie!! How could anyone resist the urge to just kiss him all over his beautiful face???!!!

Monica and Daisy:)

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Adorable! Beagle puppies are just the cutest little things. One of the things that made me think of looking into a beagle was seeing an adorable little beagle pup about 15 years ago, I never forgot how cute he was.

Your Charlee is just precious! And, yes, he now owns your couch. LOL

1 - 18 of 18 Posts