Our Beagle World Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found this and wanted to share it.... six beagle babies all practicing their "AROOOO'S"..
Kinda noisy at first, but a great clip.

Beagle Babies

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Love it... what a calm mom those guys have....
They are going to be (if not already) one noisy bunch of beags.... /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

·
Premium Member
1,632 Posts
That actually made me sad a little. I prefer to see puppies running around the house. Just makes me wonder if they have to spend the night out there.

I was searching youtube once and came across a video of beagles who looked they were froma BYB or a puppymill or something. Someone snuck onto the property to take the video.

It just makes me sad because beagles seem to be one of the main breeds who suffer from BYB's and puppymills.

The pups were really cute though. Some of them were real squeakers but the little guy in the middle who got stepped on has his baying down pat.

·
Premium Member
1,729 Posts
Charlie is sleeping behind me and he heard the howling of the pups. He gave out a low moan as if saying "I'm sleeping, do not disturb" :biglaugh:
Cute, maybe they are breeders. When I went to pick up Charlie, he and his sibblings were in a play pen.

·
Premium Member
2,869 Posts
Like Spencer's Mum mentioned, my first thought was "so they have to live outside"?

But they were very, very cute. Very serious about practicing their arooos!

~Denise

1 - 6 of 6 Posts