Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How can I put a picture of beasley as my avatar? I have one that I've resized to fit, I just don't see where I can link it or upload it.

·
Registered
139 Posts
It took me awhile to find that too! 100 seems like a lot to me... IMHO.

·
Banned
5,083 Posts
You'll reach 100 in no time! I thought the same thing and look at my post count now /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

This site is addicting /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
100 posts is a drop in the bucket. LeAnn, you and Hooper's Mom both joined this month. You are about halfway there and she is 2/3's. It does not take long.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Quote:Originally posted by Murphy & Summer's Dad:
You are about halfway there and she is 2/3's. It does not take long.
Thanks, I'm discovering that! :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Once I hit 100 posts, will there be a spot to put the url code? Also if I wanted to do a slideshow on the avatar, like I have seen some people do, how is that possible? I am familiar with photo sites such as Photobucket if that is what people are using, but I haven't done slide shows on it before. Any help would be appreciated.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Ok, here I go again I reached my 100 posts, and copied the URL? into the box but no Picture? And yeah, can anyone help on doing a slide show? I use photobucket because is relativley simple.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Its fixed. You need to link only to the image, not the whole page.

Right click over the image you want to use, choose Properties, highlight and copy the Address (URL) info and paste that in the Avatar text box. Then click on "Select this Avatar".

BTW: Cute pic.

When I can't upload to our server, I use http://www.imageshack.us Its very easy to use and is free.

Also, the "slide show" I have as an avatar is not a slide show. It is a small GIF animation that I did custom. It takes animation software to make. It took about an hour to get it to look right, then more time to get the compression correct to be under the avatar file size limit.

·
Registered
139 Posts
I'm up to 100 posts now and there still isn't a text box to enter the URL for my avatar image (either on the profile update page, or on the page that pops up when you choose an avatar). I'll see if it appears after this post (101)...

·
Registered
139 Posts
There it is... I think I have it now :thumbup:

·
Registered
751 Posts
LeeAnn, I love that picture. Your dog is beautiful. I love when I come across your posts so that I can see the pic again.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
I found a great usefriendly software for animated gif files online. You need to purchase is, but it's great.
The software is called: Easy GIF Animator. I used it for Chloe's avatar and look..... :happyhappy:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.