Our Beagle World Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
889 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry the picture quality in not very good but the light was poor for photography and the rings were so big the flash had little effect from that distance.

Here is Willow waiting for the judge.

Here is Willow being gone over by the judge

This is Willow waiting for the judge to make his decision.

This is Michelle in her class she is being handled by my wife Sarah in the green top with white sleeves.

·
Premium Member
2,594 Posts
So exciting! Again, congrats on your placement! Thanks for posting pics. Go Willow! :thumbup:

·
Premium Member
2,098 Posts
Willow IS so beautiful. I'm so proud of your accomplishments and your placing at the show.....
THANK YOU for sharing the photos.......

WOW :cool2:

·
Banned
4,444 Posts
Willow is certainly a beautiful beagle. Are you in any of the pics? At crufts I believe the dogs have to be unoperated? Is that right? i.e. not neutered. How does one assure that none of the bitches come on heat?
Congrats again on your success.

·
Premium Member
2,869 Posts
Congratulations to all of you, especially Willow!

Very impressive!

I like those pictures...beagles, beagles, everywhere!

·
Registered
889 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yes I have to admit its me handling Willow.

You can enter neutered bitches and dogs in shows. You have to send a form off to the Kennel Club then you can carry on showing. Dogs have a disadvantage as the breed standard in every breed says they must have two decended what-nots.

Many people still show there bitches when in season as shows are so expensive £20/$39 for a crufts qualifing show. This is catered for as the dogs are always judged first at these shows so there are no distractions.

·
Registered
862 Posts
Though the pics are a bit dark, I can still see how great Willow looks. She's a beauty!! Is Michelle also yours?

·
Registered
889 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Michelle is one of Willow's puppies she lives out in the country about 60 miles from us. She has gone to live with a nice couple and their 10 other dogs.

They do alot of agility and saw Willow running and asked if we were breeding and put there name down for a puppy there and then.

We see them quite often and they asked us to show her for them as all their training in based around agility. Michelle just would not stand still for them so Sarah handled her and she behaved very well for a inexperienced show beagle.

·
Premium Member
1,729 Posts
Beautiful Willow! You must be proud.
My Charlie will not stand that still, he will be so scare, he'll trembles. And beside he is not a show beagle, a field beagle, I do not think they ever had a cruft on field beagles.

Charlie mom

1 - 14 of 14 Posts