Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 1 of 3 Posts

· Registered
115 Posts
Yep, BookerMoose is right. Matt's parents live in CT so we have made the trip many times. Only rarely have they asked for the paperwork, but it's good to have it just in case. We generally only take the rabies certificate, although a general health certificate might be a good idea too. If you check US Customs, that's all they require.

I've never heard of any prohibition about dog food, nor encountered any problems with transporting it.

Enjoy Niagara Falls - it's quite an interesting place!
1 - 1 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.