Our Beagle World Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
4:00 am, Charlie lets out 1 loudest bark ever, only 1, this I knew was odd,( as Charlie normally barks retardedly) as he jumped on the bed, and off again, I knew something was not right, I said what is it boy..... he ran from the front to the back I looked out the back and spot light was on, Charlie is looking up at me for direction, I never incountred this before, so I was trying to do it like the movies would, I was a bit scared.....I heard loud males voice, where are you in a loud whisper he kept saying it, another voice goes over here, I knew I had hiders in my yard, each direction they went, Charlie ran in the in that direction, Each time I'm praising Charlie, we ran to the front of the house, WHERE low and behold we saw a police dog with his master trying to pick up scent in finding the Males, I whsipered out the window, over that way, as I knew My Charlie was right, I watched....the dog was headed in the right direction, lost scent for a few secs.....then WHAMO cop on radio, cop car comes chasing too.....they capture both dudes.
bad boys bad boys whatcha gonna do when Charlie comes for you.....

After this I praised Charlie as he laid down let out a big sigh,,,,like to say....his job is done...at the same time I THOUGHT, are not beags suppose to be just animal hunters? Anyhow That 1 and only bark the whole time, this was going on makes me wonder if Charlie has a higher calling.

1 bark charlie? wow that's a miracle.
Now lets add that to another new thing I'm learning about you.

·
Registered
786 Posts
:happyhappy: AWESOME JOB CHARLIE!!! :happyhappy:

I think that deserves a special treat!!!!

·
Premium Member
2,098 Posts
What a great crime stopper!

I sleep better at night, knowing my two dogs are keeping a watchful eye and ear out for things amiss.

Charlie earns 'best dog' award on the board today!!

·
Registered
991 Posts
Way to go Charlie! 1st and most important priority: protect the person that fill the food bowl. haha! No, seriously, the little darlings never cease to amaze me. A couple of years ago, about this time of year, everybody was sacked out and sleeping soundly. We are known for winter winds here and true to form it was blowing about 30 to 40 mph. Austin was snuggled up next to me and all of a sudden he sat straight up and I, like you, knew something way wrong. The house next door was on fire!!!! and the winds were fanning it up like crazy. I called 911 before the family even got out of the house. There was no major, major damage but Austin was my Hero Dog (and still is). I am slightly biased, but I think Beagles are perfect, but I know I am preaching to the choir here.

This is my little hero, Austin. Give your little hero a belly rub from us!

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I am truelly starting to think minus there stuborness and defeint ways etc......THEY ARE BLOODY WELL SMART, I'M STARTING TO THINK THAT THEY ARE so smart, that they remind me of the students that get sooooo bored in school they get in trouble etc.....because there minds are not hightened to the full capability and are not challenged enough.

Charlie for a job well done, Was taken to a waterfall today, ok maybe I enjoyed it more than he did, but he had allot of new scents to smell other than the city.

*A LARGE DOGGY CAKE IS PLACED FOR ALL BEAGLES TO ENJOY*

GOBBLE UP GALS AND BOYS, CAUSE you all deserve it!

cheers

·
Registered
32 Posts
Quote:Originally posted by BeagleWeegle:
I am truelly starting to think minus there stuborness and defeint ways etc......THEY ARE BLOODY WELL SMART, I'M STARTING TO THINK THAT THEY ARE so smart, that they remind me of the students that get sooooo bored in school they get in trouble etc.....because there minds are not hightened to the full capability and are not challenged enough.

Charlie for a job well done, Was taken to a waterfall today, ok maybe I enjoyed it more than he did, but he had allot of new scents to smell other than the city.

*A LARGE DOGGY CAKE IS PLACED FOR ALL BEAGLES TO ENJOY*

GOBBLE UP GALS AND BOYS, CAUSE you all deserve it!

cheers
I'm totaly agree with you BeagleWeegle. They all deserve it.
And well done Charlie. Good boy.

·
Premium Member
1,729 Posts
bad boys bad boys whatcha gonna do when Charlie comes for you.....
:hysterical:

Way to go Charlie!

·
Registered
324 Posts
Job well done,Charlie !! :biglaugh:

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
A beagle could capture the heart of any criminal, I think /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif Way to go, Charlie! BeagleWeagle and BoulderBeagles, you've got special little guys there.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts