Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so I got my 8 week old puppy Marco on the crate while I'm at work. I've read all about having a crate not too big. Well he's small and I usually leave his toys and a bit of water in a med size crate which he would fit just right when he grows. You guys don't use any newspaper at all? What do you put on the bottom of the crate? Like do you just leave your pup to poop and pee anywhere in a small space? I can't help of making Marco feel a lil comfy in his crate. he's not really pooping in the crate because I take him out at the right times to poop (mostly) put he will def pee in the crate. I need some advice. Thanks,

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ok so what if he pees in there? I don't know how he should know he can't. Would he "get it" as he gets older?

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
well i leave the house around 7:15 when he gets walked in the morn then I go home for lunch at 11:45 to walk him, feed him and walk him again. I realize he's small and is normal for him to pee while in there. My mother will walk him around 2:30 and watches him til I come home around 5. He has been very good about not pooping but the peeing is a little out of control even if I take him out every couple hours or so. Plus he drinks a lot of water. other than that He's good at nite, I'll walk him before i we go to bed and maybe get up another time in the mid of nite but he could hold it until 6 or 630 am.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts