Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Georgia is lying on the couch & my daughter noticed that 2 of her paw pads have cracks in them
she does not seem to be in any pain but I do not want them to get worse or have her get things stuck in them any Idears on how to help them heal?
thanks
Kathy

·
Registered
80 Posts
Bag Balm works wonders on cracked paw pads. My Great Dane constantly has cracked pads from running through our woods. If you put it on and some cotton socks over it, it works even better. I do this at night and my dane leaves the socks on.

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
My boyfriend and I just noticed one of the pads on one of Bones' back toes has a crack in it. My poor sweetie! I will have to seek out some Bag Balm, though my hopes are not high for her leaving socks on all night ^_^ Time to freak out my boyfriend by buying baby booties... hehehe.

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
I bought a paw cream (don't remember the name but it smells like peppermint) from the pet store and when the dogs are laying on the couch I put a bunch of cream the paw cream on my hand and quickly rub the bottom of the paw. They don't like it and try to lick it off so I have to distract them after. But it works well.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts