Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is the face I see every night when Daisy is tired of me being on my laptop. She wedges her head between the arm of the chair and my leg.

·
Registered
303 Posts
LOL! Banjo does the EXACT same thing while I'm doing school work and watching lecture videos (which are 3 hours long)!

·
Registered
605 Posts
HA HA HA! Daisy, did you come over here and get lessons from Henry on how to look absolutely pitiful? He does the exact same thing. Tonight some kids were out riding their bikes and he was whining and pacing between the window and my computer desk, lol.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
LOL! So cute. Daisy is much more subtle than Jersey. She just comes over and stands on the laptop or sometimes she'll wrap her paws around my arm and pull.

·
Premium Member
2,646 Posts
Daisy looks so sad. Maggie doesn't even bother with the sad look. She just starts stealing things so I have to get up and get them back.

·
Registered
322 Posts
So Darling! Thelma will either put paws on my laptop or pitifilly groan/growl with those big brown eyes until I get up or shut the computer down. Louise just gets on the keys like she belongs there!

·
Registered
400 Posts
Re: Could You Get Off Your Laptop and Play With Me

LOL.

That kinda reminds me of this picture:

·
Premium Member
3,458 Posts
Maggie's like Jersey...nothing subtle about her when she want's me off my laptop. She just jumps right up on the keyboard and starts walking all over it.

Daisy is just so darn cute...how could you ever resist that face and those eyes!

·
Registered
107 Posts
A very familiar look!

I get that from Ruby after I've been working for hours. I'm sitting at my desk, and she pushes her head up between my legs, then just stares at me. Hard to ignore. And if I do, the paws come next, on my belly - ouch!

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
How cute is that?!? Daisy knows how to get attention when she wants it!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts