Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Corey loves his ball I can hand it to him and he'll play all day by himself with ball. Only thing is he likes to shove it under things he can't get it out then; bookcases, the ferret cage, the whole under the kitchen cabinets. Why is he doing this?? Does anyone else Beagle do this?? I was also thinking of making a large box (out of wood as he would stand on it) that is sort of a suped up version of one of those cat wheels that have the balls in them. You know so he could drop the ball in there then he has to use his paw to push it through the maze to get it out. Has anyone done anything like this or know of something similar that's being sold (really not the greatest at building things)???

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
We are constantly looking for balls, bones and other toys under the furniture! Very common

The box is a good idea but I don't think it will guarantee no more balls under hard to reach places

·
Registered
504 Posts
Yea, I have a wood floor so more then just balls end up in places. I clean house once and week, and it's standard to move the furnature around to collect the dogs toys. Maybe buy him more the one ball...lol

·
Registered
215 Posts
Same thing here, Penny has play things everywhere - it's amazing where they have been hidden! She had a treat ball, which she played with inside - it's been missing for weeks now and I'm sure I've cleaned everywhere!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts