Our Beagle World Forums banner

Copper is doing great!

1K views 7 replies 8 participants last post by  beaglesmom 
#1 ·
Just thought I'd let everyone know that Copper has gone 1 week without any accidents! Yippee! I started taking away his water dish at about 8:30pm. But I think the big thing reason he stopped having accidents is because my husband came back from a 2 week business trip. I hadnt thought about that being the cause, but that was the same 2 weeks that he relapsed soo badly. I'm a bit worried about how Copper handles my husbands next trip, as he has a few more coming up between now and the end of the year. THanks to everyone for all your advice - and helping me get through a very frustrating two weeks!

#6 ·
Henry gets anxious when the pack's schedule (although it's crazy) changes. Hopefully Copper will do better each time your husband has to go out of town. Congrats on the progress.

#7 ·
I am so glad everything is working out. Maggie has adjusted to Jerry being gone for a few days occasionally. When it starts to get dark outside she sits with her head on the window sill and waits for him but with coaxing will get up on the couch with me.
Copper just never had the right training but now he is figuring out what you want.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.