Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

Yung here -- community admin for this site. Hope everyone is having a great start to their new year.

I want to let you all know that we will be converting the current software platform of this site from the current UBB to something called VBulletin.

<span style="color: #FF0000"><span style="font-weight: bold">The current timeframe is to launch the new platform on Monday January 11, 2010.</span></span>

The reason for this conversion is because VBulletin is a more secure platform in terms of security risks and it offers more support and on-going development.

We are doing everything possible to keep the cosmetics of the conversion to look the same as the current site but you will notice a difference.

We're also doing everything we can to ensure a smooth transition but with all things tech related, we expect a few hiccups here and there. We will do our best to minimize this but if it does happen, please be patient while we fix whatever the issue may be.

If you would like to go for a test drive on this new platform, please send me a PM and I will give you a link to the testing environment with a password to get in.

Thank you all and I look forward to seeing ourbeagleworld become a stronger and better community for all things beagles going forward!!!

Yung

1 - 1 of 1 Posts