Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,092 Posts
With all the different problems with food products coming from China you would think that consumers would actually start reading where these products they are buying are coming from and not purchase products from that country. If enough consumers would take this practice as standard then the purchases of products from China would decline causing them to shape up or suffer on the global market place.

·
Premium Member
3,092 Posts
Re: Continuing FDA Warnings:Chinese-Made Chicken J

Originally Posted By: Java & Lilo!I agree that more regulation is needed in China. The government has been sentencing those convicted to death--which in my opinion is just about right considering the dog and infant deaths that these corrupt scoundrels caused. BUT, even punishing them after-the-fact provides little consolation for those that lost loved ones.
Considering that ALL businesses, companies, and corporations in China are in a permanent partnership with their government sentencing their offenders to death is only creating escape goats for their political shortfalls.

I'm not trying to make this topic a political debate or conversation but when discussing different companies around the world it is nice to know how those countries associate with their businesses and companies as well as corporations doing business with in their borders.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts