Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Cassidy content with her new family. I am a photographer, so this is one of the shots that I took of her while she was laying down. Hard little thing to capture...lol

Attachments

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Cassidy may be hard to capture but you certainly accomplished it -- absolutely magnificent photo!
Please don't hesitate to share lots of your photos -- remember our two legger section where you can post non-Cassidy photos (remember smaller size than here in the large photo format). We welcome your talent!

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Man, I sure wish you lived near me. I could sure use your services. I would love to be a photographer, but truth is that I don't have the talent. I do the best I can though.

Your picture is outstanding. What a beautiful little model too.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Wow what a beautiful shot . She is gorgeous.

·
Registered
366 Posts
Absolutely beautiful. I wish I could take pictures like that!

·
Banned
4,444 Posts
There is something about a black and white picture. That is a very good one, keep them coming.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Yes, you definitely are a good photographer. The subject does help out though. I was a sports photog for a while. You definitely have an eye for it.

·
Registered
392 Posts
beautiful again

what kind of photography do you do amber?
what camera do you use?

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I do all sorts, but thoroughly enjoy portraits and animals. I am still learning though. I use a Sony Alpha 10.3 MP DSLR and a Canon Powershot G9 SLR.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.