Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Everyone knows here at BW that Cassidy has been potty trained since 3 months. Cassidy is now 6 months, and all of a sudden she has begun peeing everywhere. All over the couches, chairs, floor, and today, I was holding her and she peed on my foot. That signalled there is something wrong. I told my vet she was peeing herself sometimes in her sleep, but he said she was too young to be having bladder issues since her spayed surgery. Your thoughts? What can I do? I don't want to keep her locked up all day! But she is peeing on our swayed furniture....ugh...my poor baby!

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I would like to note that Cassidy has been on antibiotics for 3 days for UTI, but it has not ceased, which leaves me to believe its bladder oreinted....he has not however run urinalysis...

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I am sorry guys I may have been the cause of this confusion. The antibiotics that Cassidy has been on was for an infection from her surgery that she developed 2 weeks afterwards, her hernia repair section got infected. I just assumed that the antibiotics that the vet gave would knock out the infection both ways. I did call my vet, and he said let the biotics work for a bit, for he doesn't feel that a pup her age should have these problems. If it does not cease, then he said that he will do a urin test to see if it's a problem, nothing that I pill can't fix he said.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.