Our Beagle World Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So when I got my wife something she said she always wanted, a Beagle puppy she would name Snoopy, I had no idea it was going to be a 24/7 job. In five short weeks I have discovered that having this little guy was going to involve certain initial sacrifices besides time: these being the carpet, the furniture and my forearms while we get through the teething phase- not necessarily in that order. But I have to tell you- the daily joy and Snoopy “kisses” have made all of it so worth it. He has become a member of our family and it is really difficult to imagine that he hasn’t always been so. I have been completely won over!

·
Registered
5,801 Posts
Welcome, if you truly want beagle advice then I strongly urge you to be frequent on this forum. We take lots of time to write and answer only for newbies to disappear...
That said...
I'm a puppy survivor. My dog came at 8wks and is now 7.5 years. Ask specific questions so we can give you help.
You can do a "Search" on this site for great past posts by putting in keywords like:
Biting/nipping
Potty training
Obedience training
Clicker training
Crate training
Dog food www.dogfoodadvisor.com
Restricted area
Fencing
Leashing
Etc
We're here with help just ask
Cassie says hi

Attachments

·
Registered
918 Posts
We got Nebbers at 6 weeks (long story, too soon) and oh how I miss those little puppy teeth! Beagle puppies are the absolute cutest (so are beagle adults of course). We got Xerxes at 2 years old ish and I wish I'd known him as a puppy...he's absolutely hilarious! Can't wait to hear more about Snoopy as he grows and pics please!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts