Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So last night, Coco started throwing up and would not stop. I have no idea what caused it since it came out of no where. He didn't eat anything before he vomit. So of course, I began to freak out since I have never since him like that before. I took his temp, pulse & check his heart beat with my stethoscope and it was normal. He refused to drink water and when he did he would throw it back out so I removed it & instead I gave him ice cubes. He had some what of a restless night, as did I. He was sleeping in the morning when I came to work & have my parents looking over him and told them to start giving a little bit of dry food. I do hope he is okay, otherwise, he is going straight to the Vet when I get home. I hope my baby is okay

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
So sorry you and Coco had a rough night! Hopefully its nothing big, could just be the tiniest thing he got into!
Hugs for Coco!

·
Registered
287 Posts
Oh no! I hope he's fine! Evan was having a similar problem with Grayson this morning. He didn't vomit, but he didn't want to eat anything - just wanted to curl up and sleep.

We figure it's nothing more than an upset stomach, but for any new parent, that's enough to freak us out!

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Re: Coco is ill..

Thanks everyone for the well wishes.

Update:
Coco is doing better. He ate breakfast & dinner fine and has been able to keep it down. It was probably something like an upset stomach but what a scare.

·
Registered
472 Posts

Glad he is feeling better

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

Originally Posted By: Kim'n the Beaglebratz
So glad to hear Coco is doing better - one time when Shiloh B. had an upset tummy, my vet recommended mixing a heaping t-spoon of cottage cheese with his kibble. I tried it - both the Beaglebratz love it and it works.
Really? I will try is next time. Thanks Kim.

·
Registered
205 Posts

Originally Posted By: CocoLoco
Originally Posted By: Kim'n the Beaglebratz
So glad to hear Coco is doing better - one time when Shiloh B. had an upset tummy, my vet recommended mixing a heaping t-spoon of cottage cheese with his kibble. I tried it - both the Beaglebratz love it and it works.
Really? I will try is next time. Thanks Kim.
I'll have to try this, too!
I'm glad CoCo is feeling better! They sure can scare us, huh?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts