Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My boys are so precious, as are all of yours!:yes:

Today, Casie, my two year old was about as clingy as any of my children ever were, he wouldn't let me out of his site, sat under the chair, moved when I moved....just couldn't be out of my site. He's timid, but nothing like this...very fearful.

Cobi, is 9, and I am afraid his hearing might be going....or he has learned like any teenager to ignore me completely. He sits and stares into space occassionally, and then maybe give me the time of day. And then he looks at me like "WHAT????":hyper:

They are so much like my human children it's amazing.....even though they are fixed should we have "the talk" with them? What a hoot! I am reliving my son's teen years and baby years! :dance:

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
So funny isn't it! I always tell my husband, "I swear, they are people sometimes!"
Roscoe is the clingly one, not out of fear but he needs to be right up on you if you are home, god forbid you go into another room and he can't come! He does have some minor anxiety issues that seem so random. If we go out the back door, as we often do when going for a walk, and there is a garbage bag or box or anything out of the norm, he freaks out! You would think it was the boogie man!! But when we came within only feet of a bear, nothing! Go figure.

We call Gino our little old man, he gets grumpy sometimes and is just too funny!

Cole is the annoying, but adorable, little brother. Heaven help you if you are giving too much attention to one of the other dogs, he charges at you and jumps like a little crazy dog to get your attention away from the other dog and on him!

We enjoy it though, makes life with them so interesting :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts