Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok so when ever I wash or put clean sheets on my bed diesel wants to go in my room and pee on them... he wont do anything if i am in the room but as soon as i leave and come back he has peed. and not just a little bit like he is marking it but a puddle of it..

he is fully potty trained, he is 2, and kennel trained.

what can i do to stop him from doing this??

p.s. if you leave a blanket on the floor he will pee on that too...but only if it is clean

·
Registered
9 Posts
Maybe he doesn't like the laundry soap or fabric softener, if you use any. Maybe try changing soap or wash with just some baking soda.

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
We had to ban Cole (and consequently the others) from our bedroom for this very reason! He hasnt done it anywhere else like that but I got very tired of pulling out the steam vac for the mattress!

·
Registered
504 Posts
Sounds like he is marking his territory, and when you wash it, you are taking away his scent. However, you need to let him know that this is unexceptable. I would take the potty training steps all over again. If he is going to urinate in the house, he goes in the crate until let outsite, but I do agree, he needs to be with you at all times. How old is he?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts