Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A few of us seem to feel the need to dress our beagles up! So I thought I'd start a topic for everyone to post their pics in /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Here's one of our girls from the Beagle Christmas Party on the weekend.

They look identical, the way they are sitting and everything, just gorgeous.

Post your photos! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

·
Registered
134 Posts
what an adorable photo!~!
They do look identicle- the one on the right has slightly bigger tummy rolls :biglaugh: ~
I'm sure they had a fun day out /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif Did Santa come with treats :happyhappy:

·
Registered
509 Posts
aww!!

they are gorgeous!

was that the QLD beagle club christmas party?

I wanted to go to that but Glover hasn't gotten his second vaccination yet so no luck lol

xx
K & G

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
GloverCharlie - It certainly was, are you from the metro Brisbane area? We are southside of Brisbane. There's a dog meet on in December if you wanted to go? Not a beagle club thing, but a local brisbane dog owner thing. It's on the 15th December I think.

The girls always have a fun day at the beagle outings. They go nuts in the car when they see all the beagles. Leia is very vocal.

SnoopyMinky - :biglaugh: Yes, Leia is shorter and dumpier and Sally is taller and skinnier. I noticed those little tummy rolls.

·
Registered
509 Posts
YAY!

yep we certanly are, we are in Albany creek, where is this outing? we would LOVE to go!

It would be a great experience for Glover C!

xx

K&G

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.