Our Beagle World Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,all! What better way to spend a day off from work than to go to the mall? Especially when it is 90+ degrees outside with about 85% humidity ... /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif Here is what I found at the Hallmark Gold Crown store:

It is a replica of the stand-alone beagle I already have. Interestingly, price for the ornament was better at the Hallmark store than on the official Jim Shore website plus, of course, no shipping.

·
Banned
5,083 Posts
I love it! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

It was a great day to go to the mall. I enjoyed my hour looking for the perfect "coming home" shirt /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif It was nice to be off the couch and out of the house :thumbup:

·
Premium Member
2,646 Posts
Guess I will be heading to Hallmark this weekend. I try to stay out of the store and wasn't planning to go until ornament premiere on the 14th but I if I just go to the Jim Shore section and leave I should be safe.

·
Premium Member
3,715 Posts
Wow, Hallmark has a whole Jim Shore section? I love his stuff!! I have the stand alone beagle like Judy has, and also a fat cat--they are adorable!! Would love to get more (he has a beautiful owl, and of course those lighthouses) but whenever I go to his website, everything I like seems to be out of stock. (Which is probably for the best. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif )

·
Premium Member
2,646 Posts
Genie, QVC (tv shopping channel) also stocks a lot of Jim Shore. I have found pieces there that are out of stock on his website. He also does exclusive pieces for QVC. You can do a search for what you want at www.qvc.com.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts