Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am trying to find a Snoopy/Peanuts Christmas Tree Skirt. As Snoopy is the world's most famous beagle I was hoping that someone on here might be able to help me find one.

·
Registered
320 Posts
Not sure if you're crafty at all, but you can always attempt making one!!!

http://sewing.about.com/od/freeprojects/ht/treeskirt.htm

OR

and I swear, I am in love with this site and probably spend hours on it a week.
Etsy
It's a site where people can sell handmade items of any kind (side note: they have a great pets section, which i'm a part of, but won't link here cuz i don't want to advertise selling or whatnot) There's THOUSANDS of people on there.

Anyways, my point is, they have a section where you can request for things to be made and the members bid on who gets to make it. You can list a price for it as well, so they know how much you're willing to pay. It's probably your best bet if you want something done well and you get creative custom control over it.
Here's a link to that specific section in case you want to go that route:
http://www.etsy.com/alchemy/

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Haha I thought about making one. I am making our Christmas stockings. My only fear is that I will get frustrated and then give up and end up settling for something I don't want. Thanks for the Etsy site I definitely placed a request on there.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ebay is so hit or miss. They have a few every now and then and I found one that I loved and it was cross stitch which I love to do but I couldn't quite swallow the $80 price tag.

·
Registered
320 Posts
I was going to explain it as a circular rug for a Christmas tree that makes the base of the tree magically dissappear!!

hahaha

Melissa, let us know if you have any luck on Etsy!! I'd be interested to see what someone comes up with.

I recently made a huge Snoopy pillow for Zelda. At first it was so big and high that she kept rolling off of it every time she went to lie down. haha

1 - 12 of 12 Posts