Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I noticed a little blood in an accident Chloe had yesterday, so we went to the vet this morning to check it out. She tested positive for a UTI, so we were sent home with some antibiotics and a belly rub. This is the second time in five years that I had to bring one of the kids in for other than a regular checkup!

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Originally Posted By: threedognightI noticed a little blood in an accident Chloe had yesterday, so we went to the vet this morning to check it out. She tested positive for a UTI, so we were sent home with some antibiotics and a belly rub. <span style="font-weight: bold">This is the second time in five years that I had to bring one of the kids in for other than a regular checkup!</span>
Wow - I wish I could say that... there have been times when we have had to have two non-regular vet visits in one DAY...

In any event, glad you have found out what the issue is with Chloe and that she can now start to feel better!

·
Registered
472 Posts
Belly rubs to Chloe, she will probably feel better after the first couple of doses. We just went through this with Daisy a few weeks ago

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
It shouldn't take long at all for the antibiotics to kick in and Chloe will be back to herself. Only two non-regular visits in five years? LUCKY! Jersey is pretty healthy and we've only had a handful of non-regular visits, however, my Amber girl was at the vets on a regular basis.

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I have to give a BIG kudos to our vet. Many times I have been able to pick up the phone and get help when I needed it. She didn't even charge me for an office visit today, just for the urinalysis and meds. We are really blessed to have such good care.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts