Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My poor dogs are treated soooo poorly and have it sooo rough....
I bought them a Futon around the first of December as a measure to try and keep my nice sofa sleeper **nice**. Chloe especially took to it because she knew that it was hers. Well, OK, she lets Gabby sleep on it, too. The night before last, I thought she would enjoy having the Futon folded out into a bed..... WRONG!!!! She was actually a little distraught, making me those sad eyes, and would not lie down. After a while, she gave up and ended up sleeping in her bed in my room. The next morning I folded the Futon back into the couch position and Chloe's tail was going a mile a minute. I guess when the seniors get set in their ways, change is very hard for them.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
I am sure they like feeling something against them just like when they are on the bed with us...they have to be leaning against me.

·
Premium Member
2,134 Posts
How lucky that she is sooooo attached to her own sofa. All of our beags have a choice of 3 different beds of their own - you know what, they still opt for my lovely FOR HUMAN USE ONLY sofa!!! :0

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
Great idea! Don't know if Roscoe would go for it though, he loves our king size, pillow top mattress!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts