Our Beagle World Forums banner

Chloe is home....

3K views 16 replies 13 participants last post by  wayfarer 
#1 ·
I just brought Chloe home. She is very quiet (expected) and looks so misurable... /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif (I guess that's expected too) /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif .
I just feel so sorry for her, and kind of to blame of her being misurable.
Her belly is shaved, and she has this little star of stitches (thank god for laser) :hi: .
I just hope she'll get back to herself :animal18: soon and that all of her hair will grow back fast (for the calendar pictures of course /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif )

See less See more
#8 ·
Don't they just look so miserable and sad after their op? Which I guess is warranted seeming it's a major operation and would be like us having a hysterectomy! Cept, the dogs seem to recover a lot faster than humans....

I found that heaps more hair grew back on their tummies after they'd been shaved. I loved their little bare bellies /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif

Hope she gets better and ready for those photos for the calendar! Hopefully we'll have some really good photos in store for it /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

(... Erin)

#12 ·
Okay, so yesterday all she wanted was to sleep (I, of course, bothered her with my petting all the time... /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif ). Now she is eating, and even jumped on the sofe all by herself (actually didn't want her to do that.. :rolleyes: ).
Aparently when they do laser surgery, the cut is practically less than an inch ong, and the stitch is tiny, like a star.
I'm so happy its behind us though :thumbup: .... phew!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.