Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
400 Posts
Chloe's pinkish nose there brings out her expressive eyes!

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Originally Posted By: jen-n-jerseyAwww, Chloe! You look marvelous in your cute pink coat.
Jersey says better you than me though about that snow.
Jersey, if you ever get a chance to stop by for a visit, I promise you I'll show you some cool moves in the snow - you'll love it

~Chloe

·
Registered
786 Posts
Eleanor, I love the pictures, but where did you get her coat. I've been looking for new ones for my two, but can't find any nicely make like that... Plus my Maggie is growing out of hers...

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I buy most of Chloe's stuff including her wardrobe collection from PetEdge. They are the best.

This one that you see she has for about 1.5 months and it already went through 2 laundry loads....

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Originally Posted By: Chloe's Mommy
Originally Posted By: jen-n-jerseyAwww, Chloe! You look marvelous in your cute pink coat.
Jersey says better you than me though about that snow.
Jersey, if you ever get a chance to stop by for a visit, I promise you I'll show you some cool moves in the snow - you'll love it

~Chloe
Thanks Chloe! I was wondering though, maybe you could come here and show me those moves in the sand instead. It's nice and warm and dry under your paws. - Jersey

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Chloe is so adorable! Gosh, she is so lovely and ladylike, I thought when looking at the first picture. Then that play picture was the second image. It made me laugh. I love the purple and pink combo.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts