Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,667 Posts
Daisy's favorites are Nylabones, Booda Bones, and ropes although I have to be careful with the ropes because she likes to shred them if possible.

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Of course she loves chewing! She's a beautiful beagle puppy! Bet she likes chairs, sofas, tables, phones, remotes, cords, shoes, and a few other things too! She is SOOO cute!

·
Premium Member
1,632 Posts
Spencer & Sydney get Raw marrow bones, bully sticks, & tarter buster bones. I also get some plastic bones at walmart that they love to chew on. I think they are Hartz.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Jersey loved the puppy Nylabones. I also gave her Kongs, Orka (Don't waste your money if Daisy is a heavy chewer, they don't last long), Booda's and rope toys (Jersey would just chew them in half, she never shredded them). I've also given her the Hartz ones from Wal-Mart. Those were probably her favorites when she was a puppy.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Funny that you mention chew toys. I just ordered more toys for Chloe today. Added a couple of additional kongs, a kong bone, a few other chewables and plush squeekers.

Hope to get everything by Monday.

At the moment she is kinda hooked on the kong bone (black of course) and the kong ball. She also adores her good Cuz and her current plush toys.

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Nylabones are Dukes favorites, but we get the harder, white ones because Cassie will chew on them too and she has very strong teeth and a lot of jaw strength, so she can take down the softer ones in no time. Matter of fact, I'm making a trip to Petsmart this weekend to get more.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Kioko likes rawhides. I have to get the small ones and take them away as soon as she starts to get them apart, but they are her favorite chew. She also likes Greenies treats. She won't really touch her Nylabones.

·
Premium Member
2,799 Posts
That Nylabone that baby Maggie is chewing is Pooh Bear's favorite chew toy. They make 2 kinds. A clear softer/bendable Nylabone and a off white solid color one that is hard. Ours like the softer chicken flavor one. They last and last.

They both love raw hide, but I only let them have it for short supervised periods of time. I'm afraid they will bread off a piece and choke.

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
I forgot Angel's favorite "chew toy" - she loves anything fabric - and has shredded anything I put into her crate! I think she's part MOTH!

·
Registered
220 Posts
Bloom has lots of chew toys. Chew toys are a good idea if you don't want your Beagle to chew on your clohtes, shoes and so on. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

·
Registered
158 Posts
Originally Posted By: RedsoxChew toys are a good idea if you don't want your Beagle to chew on your clohtes, shoes and so on. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif
If only it were that simple! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

Here's what this Beagle likes...

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Originally Posted By: EveSpock and Bones love, above all other things, sticks.
Oh, Eve!!! you have no idea how funny it was to read this... Chloe is obsessed with sticks. She could have fun and play with other dogs, and the minute she finds a stick - all bets are off /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/lol2.gif

·
Registered
605 Posts
Henry loves sticks too! Whenever we go to the local parks, he likes to find one towards the end of the walk and carry it the rest of the way...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.