Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all! Can't believe November is upon us already! Seems like all of the leaves came off the trees overnight and the beagle boys have been enjoying romping in the fallen leaves. They are also enjoying sniffing out things under leaf piles

All is well on our end

·
Registered
76 Posts
Wow I still can't believe its November! It seems like it was just yesterday we were melting in the desert heat! I love fall though, what a beautiful time of year! Shelby has loved the leaves and chasing the ones that blow in the wind. Can't wait to see how she reacts to the snow!

·
Registered
504 Posts
I'm still here. Cassidy is helping me with wedding plans, I get married mid month of December! Things are nuts around here, so not much time for internet. Will be back soon!

·
Registered
215 Posts
We are heading into Summer here down under. Penny Beagle and Tuppence Corgi are currently basking in the sun - oh it's a dog's life! Thanks to everyone, for making my first month on this forum so enlightening, interesting and entertaining!

·
Premium Member
2,594 Posts
November will bring another road trip to Georgia. The furkids are always well rested when they get there as the sleep through most of the 7 hour trip!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Anyone else take the beagle out for a walk when it's windy? The big floppy ears lift up like wings and Hailey really looks like she's about to take off. I have to get a shot of it sometime!

·
Registered
251 Posts
Hi everyone!!

It's been kind of busy around here, so I have been lurking but not posting. Rocky is 8 months old now and he was neutered on the 6th...healed up very well and you wouldn't know anything happened to him!

Countdown to Christmas is on folks! I am anxious to see what Rocky odes when he sees us bring in a tree (we get a real one)...hope he doesn't try to pee on it!

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Originally Posted By: Rocky is our boy
Countdown to Christmas is on folks! I am anxious to see what Rocky odes when he sees us bring in a tree (we get a real one)...hope he doesn't try to pee on it!
We have been wondering about Gino and the tree this year! We got him in March so he has not experienced a real tree in this house!
The other two are ok, they just constantly try to drink the water!!!

·
Registered
605 Posts
Henry and I doing great! Staying busy, playing a lot, working hard at my new job. Right now, just listening to some 50 cent

1 - 11 of 11 Posts