Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, everyone! We suspect that we have a good number of BW members who read the messages regularly but who do not post very often. Maybe that is because their lives are too hectic or maybe they do not feel very comfortable about posting new topics or answers to other members' questions.

It is perfectly understandable and acceptable for folks to only post here once in a while but, when we do not hear from people, many of us find ourselves wondering what those folks have been up to recently and how their pack is doing.

Checking in is a topic that we start on the first of each month where BW members can post to let everyone else know how they are doing. You may just want to say Hi! We are still here and we are doing fine or you may want to tell us more...either way we would love to hear from you!

·
Premium Member
2,594 Posts
We too are checking in for February! The biggest event for DH and myself is the cruise we will take in 2 weeks to celebrate our 25th anniversary!
As exciting as that is, I am always anxious about leaving the furkids, especially Phoebe. She has been having play dates with the family she and Ted will stay with while we are gone. Ted always stays there as he gets very carsick and hates to travel. Phoebe always goes with us and our lab, Jazzy(who will stay with my Dad). I know she will be loved to pieces, but she's my baby,and I worry too much!

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
Cabin fever is officially setting in! I love the winter and I do love snow but it has just been too much this year! I am longing for spring when I can take my 2 guys out on LONG walks, spend more than one hour at the park or just out and about!
Happy February, I hope its a good month for all

·
Registered
67 Posts
Hi, I just came back to beagle world in Jan and am glad to be back. I have dial up so dont often reply but like to read and see the pix.Ilost my older beagle just before Christmas to heart failure and now we have an 8 month old rescue who is doing good.Then I have my 4 yr. purebred beagle and a 2yr beagle mix that is her puppy.

·
Premium Member
1,729 Posts
Been busy, doing well. Its been raining here in San Francisco. Caught in the rain walking with Charlie once, oh how we ran...

Happy Valentine!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Copper and my daughter Sarah (age 9)are enjoying 4-H. Sarah will be doing a demonstration for the 4H judges on Beagles next month, and she is enjoying her research on Beagles. Copper has a good time at 4H meetings but isnt very cooperative at following Sarah's directions. ANy suggestions for a 9 year old trying to train a 1 1/2 year old adorable but stubborn little beagle?

·
Registered
32 Posts
UGH to my stressful, energy consuming job; feel like i neglect my pup abby, sigh! She is well though 16lbs and 5 months old almost. My boyfriend taught her to like popcorn, right now she is begging me for more. Trying to teach her that when she is good and not begging she will get some. I'm also trying to get my resume ready to apply for a teaching position as well which takes up the rest... hope everyone else is having a fine February!

·
Registered
276 Posts
Haven't been on in a long time...pretty much since I started working and leaving the house at 6am and getting home about 6pm on most days. Everything is well with Rocky and I as well as Daisy and Erin. Erin and I are starting to look at houses (we have already walked through about 25 now) and trying find a happy medium of the stuff we want house wise and the stuff the dogs would like yard wise and then the stuff I would like garage wise
. Rocky seems to be warming up to me a little more each day. Kind of started around Christmas time when we went back to Tampa for 2 weeks and he started sleeping on the recliner sofa with me at my in-laws house and recently he started doing the same thing at our house when I sit in the recliner. Work is going well, still thankful to have a job! I guess thats about it, I'll try to make it a habit to check here more often on my lunch breaks since I usually just eat in my office.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts