Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, everyone! We suspect that we have a good number of BW members who read the messages regularly but who do not post very often. Maybe that is because their lives are too hectic or maybe they do not feel very comfortable about posting new topics or answers to other members' questions.

It is perfectly understandable and acceptable for folks to only post here once in a while but, when we do not hear from people, many of us find ourselves wondering what those folks have been up to recently and how their pack is doing.

Checking in is a topic that we start on the first of each month where BW members can post to let everyone else know how they are doing. You may just want to say Hi! We are still here and we are doing fine or you may want to tell us more...either way we would love to hear from you!

·
Premium Member
3,715 Posts
Shiloh has a boyfriend!! He is a handsome, muscular, well-groomed Australian Cattle Dog a bit younger than my girl. But he seems to be quite taken with her too. His name is Rusty and he lives next door at our Alabama home. The kids enjoy chasing each other and running around the yard--Shiloh with her tail wagging and a big grin on her face--and visit with each other whenever possible. It thrills me to see her playing and enjoying herself.

So that's our news.

·
Premium Member
1,573 Posts
Hi everyone.

All well on my end, School's fine, Teddy's ok, Setting up a 55 Gal. Salt Tank with a friend (his tank) will be fun. Building a sump/refugium and overflow box next week! I'll see if i convince him to post pics once we have more then clown fish and anemones. lets see, oh a few relatives came in from the carribean which is always nice to have them fly in for a few weeks. Still cold here in RI probably wont be warm till next month at least. Anyway just the same'ol same'ol

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
Hi everyone !!! Sammy and I are doing fine !!! Hope you are all doing well too !!

·
Registered
6 Posts
We adopted two beagles last Friday and are slowly adjusting to the beagle world. We love our little boys and they bring a ton of happiness to our house. We just wish that we could figure out some of their needs better (i.e. mind reading when they have to pee).

·
Premium Member
3,715 Posts
Hey beaglemadre, when you get that mind reading trick figured out, let me know! I've been working on that one for 12 years now!!
Welcome to BeagleWorld!

·
Registered
702 Posts
Hi everyone!! Daisy and I are still here. Daisy will be going on a diet soon. Hope it works! Her arthritis bothers her a little -- mostly just stiff. I'm giving her chondroiton along with glucosamine now. It seems to be working pretty well.

Welcome to all our new members!! And hi to all others; hope everybody is just fine!

Monica and Daisy:)

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
Hello All!

We are all doing fine. Gino has adjusted well and is quite the little mischief maker. We had to move our kitchen garbage into the mud room b/c he discovered very quickly how to open the lid and help himself!! We are also working on table manners, I think his previous owners may have fed him from the table which is a big NO NO in our house!
Roscoe and Cole are doing great!

·
Registered
72 Posts
Hi all,i haven't looked in,in quite a while,
Things have been pretty tough here for us lately.Alfie was diagnosed with Lymphoma at New Year and we lost him on Valentines,Still finding it very hard to come to terms with to be honest,every day seems to get harder.I feel so very lost without him.I'm sure in time it will get easier ,i just miss him so very much.
Look forward to reading whats been going on with you all,hope everyone is well.
I will post up a slideshow tribute to him in another section if anyone wants to take a look,

·
Registered
230 Posts
Lucy and Flora are doing fine, their mother is just too busy to post often. They seem to be slowing down slightly as they have reached their senior years, but no more than me. There are a couple of rabbits who a couple doors down, who know all the gaps in the fence large enough for them, and too small for the beagles. They now enjoy teasing the beagles.

I'm glad the girls are more mellow, otherwise I'm sure they'd have found a way out of the yard already.

Exciting plans for the near future: ear cleaning, baths, and vet visits! (Don't tell the girls!)

·
Registered
8 Posts
New member here. Still trying to learn about Beagle World. I am very computer challenged and the worst speller in the world. I lost my Beagle Rocket (A.K.A. Bubba) on November 11, 2008. I adopted him on 2/2/02. He was around 3 years old when I got him. Such a good boy, my buddy!!! About 3 weeks ago I went to the Beagle Rescue in London Ohio and got my new baby, Beau. He is such a sweet boy, still a puppy, around 1 or 2. He has more energy than Bubba ever had, I am having so much fun! I can never replace my Bubba but I am so glad to be able to give Beau a good home and hope I have a new best friend. I also have 6 ferrets. Ricky, Lucy, Fergie, Shellie, Tillie and P.J.. I have rescued ferrets for over 18 years. I know a lot more about ferrets than I do about dogs, it drives me nuts!! Beau just loves them just like Bubba did! Bubba was always such a big help with the ferrets, his job, vacuum cleaner, he would clean up all the food that would spill out of the food bowls, as you can imagine, he took his job very seriously:):) Beau has taken over that job with no complaints:):) Sorry for going on and on I look forward to talking with everyone, if you do not mind?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts