Our Beagle World Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure if there's anyone other than @Cassie here from California, but I see there are more fires there again (yikes) so just hoping you (and everyone else) is okay.

Xerxes says princesses like Cassie shouldn't have to evacuate!

Reactions: buddy2

·
Registered
6,049 Posts
Oh thank you for your concern.. we are experiencing high winds and the weather is warming up...not a good mix. Oddly this is an annual phenomenon.. the winds either come down from the mountains or from the ocean in the opposite direction . The winds were gusting into low tornado territory numbers. One of our umbrellas which was open flew across the yard..crazy since it was hooked. I should have thought to close them....but they are now...lol. we're always on alert to any fires..we are under a red flag warning by the fire dept... honestly im not too concerned at this point.. but hey..i know how to evacuate...been there ..done that! Cassie just wants to make sure we have her dog food ready ...heehee

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm glad you're okay. It does seem to be annual now. I don't ever remember before the last few years it being this bad, but...maybe I forgot?

Yes, you've got to have Cassie's food ready. MOST important!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts