Our Beagle World Forums banner

Chase Goes Wild

1K views 6 replies 3 participants last post by  russjor 
G
#1 ·
Well we were playing and I got him really excited so he starts doing this weird little run he does...

So then my hubby is bathing our son and he takes off running into the bathroom where they are and leaps in the tub with my son :rotflmao:

Chase loves his baths haha

#2 ·
If his little wild run is running around in cicles or running and bouncing off the walls, furniture,etc. These are referred to as the "zoomies". You will read a lot about the "zoomies" in different posts on here. I think most everybody finds the zoomies as one of the most comical things beagles do! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

#5 ·
There is nothing more comical and entertaining than a good beagle-zoomie.

They happen alot after baths.

There was an old thread here where people just posted pics of their "beetles" doing zoomies but I think it's gone now.

Chase is a cutie.

~Denise

#7 ·
For my Shiloh the zoomies are a blast but the jumping into bathtube another story ! :biglaugh: We don't use the "B" word around here to often . Water is not his best friend. Strange,with many beagles water is no problem but others is like a death sentence. :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.