Our Beagle World Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well we were playing and I got him really excited so he starts doing this weird little run he does...

So then my hubby is bathing our son and he takes off running into the bathroom where they are and leaps in the tub with my son :rotflmao:

Chase loves his baths haha

·
Registered
324 Posts
If his little wild run is running around in cicles or running and bouncing off the walls, furniture,etc. These are referred to as the "zoomies". You will read a lot about the "zoomies" in different posts on here. I think most everybody finds the zoomies as one of the most comical things beagles do! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes, that's exactly what it is :lol2: He goes under all of the tables and just goes completely wild and crazy. I love it. He's just too cute!

·
Registered
324 Posts
Wish everybody could see them just once ! Zoomies is "Beagle Gone Wild" ! :biglaugh:

·
Premium Member
2,869 Posts
There is nothing more comical and entertaining than a good beagle-zoomie.

They happen alot after baths.

There was an old thread here where people just posted pics of their "beetles" doing zoomies but I think it's gone now.

Chase is a cutie.

~Denise

·
Registered
509 Posts
zoomies? lol that was a funny dog Chase is

I think Glover might be doing that when he supposed to come inside for his night sleep.... he runs around like crazy, up and down the back yard but he doesn't do it inside..

xx
K

·
Registered
324 Posts
For my Shiloh the zoomies are a blast but the jumping into bathtube another story ! :biglaugh: We don't use the "B" word around here to often . Water is not his best friend. Strange,with many beagles water is no problem but others is like a death sentence. :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts