Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I decided to buy Chase some sweaters since he's always so cold when he goes out. So here's the pics of him before he started to rip them off :biglaugh:

·
Registered
324 Posts
Chase is one CUTE little guy ! :happyhappy: Love those eyes !

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Oh how cute is that?! So how long did they last? I would love to do it here, but I have 3 adult dogs and they wrestle all the time. Sweaters and jackets are ripped off immediately.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks everyone. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Surprisingly he kept the sweater on doing his outtings. However, in the house they only stayed on for a minute or 2.

·
Banned
4,444 Posts
What a handsome fellow he is. The pullovers look great, but I suppose they stop him from rolling in those lovely smells outside. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

·
Premium Member
1,729 Posts
Awwww, so cute. Yes, when I first put on a sweater on Charlie at Chase's age last year. He ripped it off instantly, it broke my heart to see that cause it was expensive.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thank you, thank you! He always try to rip it off. But he gets distracted so easily with everything else around him he just forgets lol

·
Registered
751 Posts
started putting a sweatshirt on Marley because he shivered so bad. He's better at the cold now but time to time I still put it on him, like the other day it snowed and the other night when it was frigid. First few times he tried to pull it off but once we got out and walked he forgot about it. Now he couldn't care less about it since he is used to having it put on. When I take it off though, he tries to play with it so that's cute.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Thanks again everyone. He loves to take picture's so whenever we have another photoshoot I'll be sharing it. We have snow picture's from yesterday he enjoyed it so much. He enjoyed eating it but I didn't get too many shots /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif I'll upload what i have a little later.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts