Our Beagle World Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just was re-reading my intro post and I saw that you are in Martinez. Small world, we are in Walnut Creek. Maybe when the new dog park opens here this fall we can get the pack together. We go to Newhall now and it's not very beagle-friendly (not totally enclosed).

·
Premium Member
1,729 Posts
:bounce: Yeah Yeah :bounce2:

We have a dog park here in Pleasant Hill, all fenced enclosed. Half a block from my house, on Paso Nogal. Please come and visit, my friend who lives in Walnut Creek goes there often with her daschund. I'll PM you with my address, I'll take you there myself.

Rhoda

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think I know where that one is, out past DVC. When do you usually go?

·
Premium Member
1,729 Posts
I do not have a set day going there, whenever time allows. They are usually close on Tuesday morning for cleaning, reopen at 1:00pm, and close on Sundays. Because there are complains from the condos across the street, saying the dogs are too loud and noisy, they would like to rest on Sundays. :biglaugh: especially our beagles! I like going there between 10-11am, mostly on Wednesday or Thursday. You can call me first and I can meet you there.

Rhoda

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am off next week because my oldest is getting her wisdom teeth pulled. If things go well maybe we can work something out for Thurs. I will call you next week.

·
Premium Member
1,729 Posts
Thanks beagle chaser, Anne for meeting us today at the park. It was nice finally I get to meet someone from the forum. All four of your precious are darling, looking forward to our next meet up.

Rhoda

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
uuuummmmmmmm you all had a meet up in CA /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif ???????

where might the pictures be of this meet up ?????

Rhoda, you should know better "need pictures" /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

·
Premium Member
1,729 Posts
Ooooops, next time I will. All the time I didn't know my camera was in my purse sitting in the car!
Buster, Boomer, Blaze and BJ all 4 are just beautiful!!! A must see site, BJ gave me a wet kiss on my face! :biglaugh:

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
We had a very good time and enjoyed Charlie's park (especially because it is totally fenced and has great places to sniff. And Charlie gave Boomer a run for his money. Everybody came home and had a big nap. Here is a link to the beaglefest that I was talking about in Marin Co. http://www.nocalbf2k.homestead.com/home.html

It was great to meet you!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts