Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took Charlie to the groomer, what they put on him smell so good. I kept smelling him, cupped his head up and sniff sniff...hmmmm! he went crazy on me.

·
Registered
702 Posts
I know exactly what you mean!! Daisy is getting groomed tomorrow and I just can't wait because she always smells so sweet for a good week afterward.

I do the same thing you do -- bury my nose in her fur and sniff away. She probably thinks I've lost my mind
, but then again she has seen me do a lot of crazy things. LOL

Enjoy Charlie's sweet smell, Rhoda!!!

Monica and Daisy

·
Registered
223 Posts
I just washed arty and all day i was doing the SAME thing. Plus his fur is super soft now.. and he looks even furrier and cuter!

But usually in a few days he starts to smell like corn chips again (because of his feet).

·
Registered
400 Posts
hope it lasts!

the beags sometimes love grass and dirt baths

·
Premium Member
3,715 Posts
I know what you mean, Rhoda. I found the nicest smelling shampoo for Shiloh, and every time after I bathe her I just have to bury my face in her fur and take deep breaths! A couple weeks ago I took her to a groomer for the first time, and was so disappointed that the shampoo she used didn't leave Shiloh smelling as nice as what I use! If I take her back there, I'm gonna bring my own shampoo!

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Yeah, the groomers shampoo at Petsmart isn't as good smelling as others I've used. I love it when they are clean and soft and smelly good.

Funny story, when I was a kid, we had a poodle, so he had to be groomed often and they used the best smelling shampoo. Fast forward 30 years and my boss here at work sometimes wears a perfume that reminds me so much of that smell. I love it, but I'm totally not going to tell her that she smells like my childhood dog! LOL

·
Registered
959 Posts
I love the first two days when Cobi comes home from having his afternoon at the barbershop with the guys. It's really just a bath...but he smells so good...wish he'd stay smelling like that!

Cathy J

·
Premium Member
3,458 Posts
Ohhhhhh...I love the smell of a clean pup! I haven't taken Maggie to the groomer yet, as she's still small enough that it's easy to do her in the tub. I've been using Avoderm Natural puppy shampoo, and she smells absolutely WONDERFUL afterwards!

·
Banned
4,444 Posts
Our two smell bad at the moment but all we do is sponge them down. Susi is an expert at finding yucky things to roll in and Snoopy has a terrile habit of peeing on her, so her perfume is anything but pleasant.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts